Leading focused conversation on energy issues across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Throughout the year EAI delivers a range of events for members as part of its full and associate membership packages.
These provide opportunities for members to engage with relevant regulators, politicians and stakeholders – and to build relationships with other industry professionals.
The events programme includes: breakfast seminars / working lunches, industry workshops and an annual Brussels delegation.
Our 2019 events to date have included:
- EAI Strategy 2019-2021 Launch
- CEP Electricity Directive Insight Session
- CEP Electricity Regulation Insight Session
- Breakfast Briefing with Lawrence Slade, CEO of Energy UK
Our 2018 events included:
- Planning & Delivery of Energy Infrastructure
- Energy Efficiency in a Decarbonised World
- Brexit and Irish energy matters
We also run a number of events which members of the public are welcome to attend. These are advertised via social media.
Keep up to date with all our news and events via @ElectricityAI.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Niamh Foley (+353 1 5241046).